A simple easy budget-friendly meal using any of your favorite Mexican ingredients.
- Frying Pan
- 4 Cup lettuce or green leaf
- 2 tomato
- 1 avocado
- 1 Can refried beans
- 1/2 Pound ground beef (or pork, chicken meat vegetarian ground)
- Taco seasoning (optional)
- 3-4 Handfuls of crushed tortilla chips or nacho chips
- 1 Cup cheddar cheese
- 1 Cup salsa
- 1/2 Cup sourcream
- Chop lettuce, tomatoes, avocados into bite-size pieces.
- Heat oil in a skillet over high heat. Add ground beef. Stir fry, breaking up the pieces for about 7-10 minutes, until the beef is browned and moisture has evaporated. Season with taco seasoning (optional).
- In a large bowl mix all ingredients. Plate to served.
Add a Comment